New Trane 2stage VS CAC...Ques about wiring

Users who are viewing this thread

vzw

Reaction score
Just want some advice as if 2 stage is wired correctly. The condenser model # is 4ttr5061e and the airhandler is 4tee3f66a1000aa...If i look at the install manual for the AH is says to use the Ylo terminal for the low stage, and the Y terminal for the 2nd stage, and the blue to blue ,BUT, In the condenser install manual...it states the Y from the AH should go to the Yel/BLK on the condenser, the BLK from the AH to the Yel/RD at the condenser, and the blue to the blue. Which is correct??? I currently have it hooked up the 1st way, but how do I know the condenser is running in the correct stage? Please help. Thanks.

vzw

Reaction score
Just want some advice as if 2 stage is wired correctly. The condenser model # is 4ttr5061e and the airhandler is 4tee3f66a1000aa...If i look at the install manual for the AH is says to use the Ylo terminal for the low stage, and the Y terminal for the 2nd stage, and the blue to blue ,BUT, In the condenser install manual...it states the Y from the AH should go to the Yel/BLK on the condenser, the BLK from the AH to the Yel/RD at the condenser, and the blue to the blue. Which is correct??? I currently have it hooked up the 1st way, but how do I know the condenser is running in the correct stage? Please help. Thanks.

EDIT>>>>>>>FIgured it out. It was wired up wrong! I rewired it the 2nd way, and both stages and speeds now work! Im amazed at how many hack techs are out in the field.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Tranes need to be installed by Trane factory authoriized techs....who have access to factory tech support for just such questions

vzw

Reaction score
Tranes need to be installed by Trane factory authoriized techs....who have access to factory tech support for just such questions

They were "factory trained" techs. I wont let them in my house again! Hacks...How easy is it to get "factory trained"?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks