Washing machine lines

Users who are viewing this thread

GregO

Reaction score
Where's the best place to purchase stainless steel braided washing machine lines (preferably 5-6') that do not have any safety valve such as the floodsafe valve; the floodsafe valve is ridiculous with restricting water flow.

Thanks!
Greg

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
They are available everywhere. Hardware stores, plumbing shops, and Big Box Stores all have them. The will all stock both kinds, so just read the labels to be sure.

GregO

Reaction score
stainless braided

They are available everywhere. Hardware stores, plumbing shops, and Big Box Stores all have them. The will all stock both kinds, so just read the labels to be sure.

Well, I was at the orange big box and all they had in stock were floodsafe. I've seen another stock them, but only 4' lengths. Ideally, I'd like a 6' length, but...I guess I'll keep looking.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Try Ace Hardware, Tru Value Hardware, Lowe's, *******, or whatever else you may have in you area. They shouldn't be too hard to find. I am somewhat surprised the HD didn't have a better supply, but keep looking.:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks