2 inch single pipe packer diagram

Users who are viewing this thread

sucker dave

Reaction score
Would anybody be able to point me to a cutaway diagram of a single pipe deep well packer assembly.

Thanks.

Speedbump

Reaction score
I'll try to explain it:

Water is circulated by the spinning of the pumps impeller. Some water is sent to the tank and some is sent back down the casing on the outside of the droppipe. That water is forced through a nozzle which is smaller than the venturi sitting directly above it. (These nozzle and venturi sizes are usually in 32nd's of an inch) The sizes are determined by the horsepower, number if impellers and the depth to water. When this high velocity stream of water leaves the nozzle, it is sent through the venturi tube and around that stream of water a vacuum is created. This vacuum pulls water from the well up into the entrance of the venturi through ports in the jet body that are molded around the opening to the nozzle. From this point the additional water and the return water are pushed up the droppipe into the impeller where some is again sent to the tank.

How did I do?

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks