(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Culligan Bypass Valve

  1. #1

    Default Culligan Bypass Valve

    Hello: Just recently I noticed a pool of water on the floor...thought the dehumidfier leaked..then I heard drip drip.....looked up and saw that the Bypass valve was leaking on my Culligan Water Softner.....its called a "Cul-Flo-Valv"..it only leaks in the service mode and I have looked almost everwhere for info on it and potentially repairing it....is it rebuildable? if so how does come apart?

  2. #2
    Moderator & Master Plumber hj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    Default valve

    If it is the common valve with a "button" on either end to push, then one of the buttons unscrews and you push/pull the stem out using the other button. Then you replace the "O" rings and reassemble it.

  3. #3
    Plumber Cass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005


    Turn the water off and relieve the pressure unless you like surprises.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts