Hello: Just recently I noticed a pool of water on the floor...thought the dehumidfier leaked..then I heard drip drip.....looked up and saw that the Bypass valve was leaking on my Culligan Water Softner.....its called a "Cul-Flo-Valv"..it only leaks in the service mode and I have looked almost everwhere for info on it and potentially repairing it....is it rebuildable? if so how does come apart?