Lusterstone-Stonecarpet

Users who are viewing this thread

BennyBaby

Reaction score
I think my bank uses that stuff, when browsing the webpage I noticed one of the dealers is right around the corner from me. It looks real sharp, I would imagine it is for high-end commercial use only and expensive.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
is good

if this were available to DIY i would have already bought it.

i don't think you'll find many who can talk about it, even over at the "World's Friendliest" discussion forum where they have professional tile people in a professional forum segregated from the general public.

david

Mike50

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
geniescience said:
if this were available to DIY i would have already bought it.

I don't think you'll find many who can talk about it, even over at the "World's Friendliest" discussion forum where they have professional tile people in a professional forum segregated from the general public.

david

You are both right. I just got a call back from them. It's commercial appplication only in US. Some residential usage in europe but he would not elaborate. (?)

Someone will make this available to DIY unless it's formula is proprietary and protected which I suspect.

Worlds friendliest isn't friendly anymore?
:rolleyes:

Mike

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks