Toto Ultramax w/CEFIONTECT - worth the extra $$?

Users who are viewing this thread

Suzanne

Reaction score
I am going to have several Ultramax toilets installed in my new home. Your site notes that the Ultramax now comes with the CEFIONTECT finish. What I'd like to know is if you have installed any toilets with this finish and whether you have noticed a difference in how the bowl resists staining, etc. If anyone else has a Toto toilet with the CEFIONTECT finish, would appreciate your feedback on well it works. Thanks!

index.php

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I've had a Vespin for nearly 2 years. WOrks fine. We have some algae that grows in the tank if you don't use it too often. It brushes right off. On my old toilet, you had to scrub it off. In general, no brown streaks either!

Note, some people are finatics, and use strong cleaners on everything (the CEFIONTECT has some natural properties that help in this area). You can't use them on the finish, you'll destroy the special properties. You can read about it on the www.totousa.com site. If you do a google search, I think you will find some reviews as well (Popular Science, if I remember correctly).

I've got a new vanity sink with that finish ready, soon, to install. I hope it works as well as the toilet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks