fleck 7000 or clack ?? help

Users who are viewing this thread

gerrythegreat

Reaction score
I Live in Canada and have just got an estimate for a water softener. I have 20 000grain of hardness and my iron is at 1. there are 4 adults and 2 children 1 and 4 in the household.

The salesman recommended either a softener with a fleck 7000 or another with a clack. I cant tell what kind of clack it is, it doesnt have the 5 horizontal buttons like the WS1 it has 5 buttons with 3 on top and 2 under.

here is a link to the clack it is the f2cc http://www.waterite.com/fusion2_w_softeners.html

any recommendation would be appreciated

thank you

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
Yes it's better. It has fewer and less expensive parts, it is the easiest and quickest to repair while having the same piston, seals and spacer design as Fleck because it was designed by 3 ex-Fleck engineers with over 70 years combined experience at Fleck. The only Fleck that comes close is the 7000 but... it is fairly far behind. The 7000 has variable brining and although that may save a few lbs of salt and that is questionable, it will use more water.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks