(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: major septic problems. Help! UPDATE

Default major septic problems. Help! UPDATE

Had the line videoed, and there isnt any issues from the house to the tank Via the floor cleanout. So, Being that the tank was pumped at the begining of last week and its already full of water. (i looked today) My tank is the issue. Right? Thats what im thinking. The exit/leach field must be plugged up or broken. The septic cleanout hole in the basement has standing water backed up in it. Being that there is no place for the water to go it goes to the sump? I am still confused as to why the water gets rerouted to the sump. Is it because the old clay tile piping isnt totally water tight. Also where is the toilet paper and ka ka going if only the water shows up in the sump basin? Thanks for the informative site. Scott

You should call in a septic pumping guy and he will pump/empty the tank and inspect it. Plus if I'm right, he'll tell your drain field is blocked.

Gary
    Quality Water Associates

Default septic

Is your tank full of water all the way up to the cover, or only to a point about 12" down. That would be the normal level.