Free Photo Editor

Users who are viewing this thread

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've been banging my head against the wall for a long time trying to reduce my digital camera JPEG photos to below 100 kb, so I can post them on this website.

I found a free program that will allow you to edit the photo size and resolution and a lot of other stuff. When you go to save the file, it tells you how large the file is before you save it. If it's over 100 kb, you just reduce the "quality" a tad until it's just under 100 kb.

http://www.photofiltre.com/

Randyj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
DWG file converter program wanted...

Thanks! Back in the days of windows 3.1 I had a scanner that came with just such a program... or was it just part of windows package?

Now I'd like to find a converter program to convert a .dwg or other drawing file (such as from "instant architect") into .jpg or .bmp files.... got anything like that?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks