Toto: Replace Power Gravity valve with G-Max?

Users who are viewing this thread

DonnaM

Reaction score
Hi, We have had 2 Toto toilets for about 6 years -- Carusoe Gravity and Ultimate Power Gravity. We have had no trouble at all with the Carusoe, but we have had to replace the fill valve 2 times on the Ultimate Power Gravity and it is now time to replace it again. About half way through the fill cycle it starts to whistle and hiss-hiss-hiss; psst-ppsst-ppsstt; all while spraying a jet of water out the slots in the top of the valve. While doing a search for a replacement TSUO4A.5 Toto Power Gravity Fill Value, I stumbled across some information that seemed to indicate I could replace the Power Gravity valve with the G-Max fill valve because they are the same size (3"). Is this really a viable option? Is the G-Max valve be a longer lasting valve than the Power Gravity one? If this is something you would recommend, will you please provide information to find a replacement G-Max fill valve (like the part no.)? Thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Korky makes the fill valves,
Here are instructions below
https://terrylove.com/korky/

Korky 528T Replacement TOTO Toilet Fill Valve - Fits G-Max and Power Gravity Toilets -Easy to Install -Made in USA

toto_gmax_parts.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks