Price Pfister faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Markh

Reaction score
I recently installed a new Price Pfister bathroom sink faucet. I was going to install the coordinating shower fixture but a plumber informed me that Price Pfister was poor quality. Can anyone confirm this? Was it just some bias on the part of this plumber? What brand would you recommend?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion. Some people hate PP, others love it. I think their quality is OK, and being one of the major brands, parts will likely always be available, and there is a good possibility ( no guarantee ) that if 15 years from now you would like to change from today's lovely? satin nickel or venetian bronze to the then-popular chartruse, then updated trim may well be available.
\
If you ask the opinion of most plumbers on these forums, they probably favor Delta as their number one choice. I would get whichever one your wife is in love with!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Gpo with the Price Pfister if you like it. If you are thinking of a single handle valve, I would prefer it to the Moen, although my real preference is the Delta 1700 series. I recommend PP faucets to my customers because they have more metal parts in them than either Moen or Delta, although that is changing a little.

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
I put in 2 PP lavatory faucets, and one shower valve/head in January, they are working fine. I like the lavatory units better than the shower valve.

I am redoing the main (kids) bath now and will go with the same PP units again. Decent quality for the price. Kohler is overpriced IMHO, but I'm sure it's good product.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks