Toto wall mount toilet or other option

Users who are viewing this thread

Dhoerl

Reaction score
Toto has a commercial toilet the CT708V. I have space behind my bathroom wall (a closet) that I could put a remote tank in. Is there some way to do this (as a non-plumber have no idea how these commercial units work).

The other wall mount toilets I know of from Terry's recommended list don't sytlistically work in my house - are their other options anyone can suggest?

Thanks,

David

dhoerl at mac dot com

Johnzane

Reaction score
Can I pair a Grohe carrier/cistern with the Toto CT708V#01?

I just had my plumber install a new, short model, Grohe carrier, which looks very much like the Geberit model: blue frame, white plastic cistern. I was going to pair it with a Duravit Stark 3 wall hung, but after much research, including an inspection at Excel Plumbing's showroom (San Francisco, Ca.), I learned it did not come with an elongated bowl, and just barely made the MaP requirement of a 250 rating. My new first choice is the Toto CT708V.01, which is elongated, MaP score of 1000, and much less expensive than the Stark. Are they compatible, or should I go with the Stark?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks