Attachments

• bathroomchartnew.JPG
    bathroomchartnew.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Each fixture needs it's own vent. I don't know any inspector that would pass this. Your traps will siphon out.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
vent

Your drains are near a vent, but they are not vented. Throw that drawing away, and make a new one. There is nothing about that one that will work, and in some areas you cannot even connect a drain line to a cleanout.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I suspect that your original plumbing is not really just like you have drawn. Others have pointed out that venting is much more complicated than shown on this drawing. As drawn, nothing is to code.

dax321

Reaction score
Thanks For The Feedback!

Thanks ALOT for all the feedback.. I REALLY DO APPRICATE IT!

I will submit a NEW drawing.. PLEASE comment.

Thanks
Don

Last edited:

dax321

Reaction score
New Chart- Please Comment.. Thanks

New Chart- Please Comment.. Thanks-->i Hope This One Looks Better
Thanks
Don

Attachments

• newbathroom3.JPG
    newbathroom3.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 411

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
lowered floor OK

here are some things I feel comfortable commenting on.

1. You maybe don't have to build the floor up. As shown below. The shower p-trap might not get in the way. The toilet (which has a p trap inside it) needs room for its drain. Another thread i commented on in the Toilet forum had the same problem of needing to sit an inch high so the drain would connnect.

2. The top part of the vent can be built as shown below. No need to run separate pipes.

3. The washer drain connects into the vent pipe first, before connecting to the drain.

How you get the vent through your building 'envelope' (i.e. to the outside) is not something i can comment on.

I am not a plumber. In my municipality, and in my high-rise concrete building, I wouldn't need as much venting as you have shown - with four vents for four drains/fixtures. I am not a plumber.

david

Attachments

• bath with lower floor.bmp
    14.3 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
I need to hook up with a computer nerd and created a plumbing software that is the simplest to use but creates the best drawings whether isometic or plain stick drawing.

^^^^

Idea above is a future retirement plan, screw saving money.

I've been directed to sites that already offer that but the way they are designed.......you have to be a computer nerd to use it.

We need simplicity.

dax321

Reaction score
RUGGED->Thanks for your help

RUGGED said:
I need to hook up with a computer nerd and created a plumbing software that is the simplest to use but creates the best drawings whether isometic or plain stick drawing.

^^^^

Idea above is a future retirement plan, screw saving money.

I've been directed to sites that already offer that but the way they are designed.......you have to be a computer nerd to use it.

We need simplicity.

RUGGED->Thanks for your help

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks