My question is about connecting the tower to the copper water lines. I want to know if there is some sort of flexible in-wall connection hose I can use between the tower connections and the copper water supply lines.
Something like the steel or plastic line risers you find under bath sinks. Or am I required to solder copper pipe right up to the line-in male connections on the back of the tower? (which seems like a lot of work and not much room for miss-measuring!) Thanks very much. Rob