Toxic Mold

Users who are viewing this thread

BMWMK2

Reaction score
does anyone know anyone that has gotten seriously sick from toxic mold in a house? i see all these specials on tv about these people getting very sick from it.
i just ripped out a tub and two whole walls that were completly rotted with mold. i wore a resperator as much as i could but it was inevitable to be exposed to it. i have replaced everything with new wood studs,and flooring. do i have anything to worry about? now every time i have allergy like symptoms i am going to worry.

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
A couple I know rented a house on the gulf coast and it periodically would get wet from high water. They rented three or 4 months a year for five or so years. one year the both became very ill and went to hospital and both of them had heart problems and hers is non-reversible and it was blamed on mold.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
Search on mycotoxins and you'll learn more about mold. Myco- is the root word for the [mold, mushroom, fungus and related micro-organisms]family.

Farm animals are highly susceptible to mycotoxins, because they liave and work on the same site. They never change scenery or air, they are penned in. We, on the other hand, have the option to leave a work site and go sleep somewhere else. This lets a body be stressed by new and different enzymes instead of the same ones all the time.

David

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks