Need Help finding trim kit for Hessco Passport Ensemble whirlpool!

Users who are viewing this thread

katmags

Reaction score
Hi. I have just about lost hope finding a trim kit for this Hessco Passport Ensemble tub that is in this new house I am buying. Every avenue I have taken has come up a dead end! I already contacted Laurel Mountain whirlpools who purchased the mold for the Hessco tubs (Hessco is out of buisness) Hessco used so many distributors for the parts it will be impossble. Any ideas? Plumbing companys that carry old Hessco parts maybe? Thanks!!!

katmags

Reaction score
Hi. I have just about lost hope finding a trim kit for this Hessco Passport Ensemble tub that is in this new house I am buying. Every avenue I have taken has come up a dead end! I already contacted Laurel Mountain whirlpools who purchased the mold for the Hessco tubs (Hessco is out of buisness) Hessco used so many distributors for the parts it will be impossble. Any ideas? Plumbing companys that carry old Hessco parts maybe? Thanks!!!

haircut33

Reaction score
Also need help

I can not answer this question, but am in a similiar state, my Passport tub's whirlpool motor will not shut down. I was researching the company to see if they were referring another for warrenty issues. Any help out there?

jhenry5771

Reaction score
Passport trim kit

I was wondering if you ever found a trim kit? I have also hunted high and low to no avail. I hope you can help. Thank you.

Broncomaniac

Reaction score
Hessco Passport Parts

I have an unused Hessco tub to part out. What components do you seek?

M998

Reaction score
Passport trim kit

I was wondering if you ever found a trim kit? I have also hunted high and low to no avail. I hope you can help. Thank you.
I cannot offer help with the trim kit but I am looking to find a manual for the Hessco Passport Ensemble. If anyone doesn't have a manual but nose what two particular knobs do I would appreciate it. They are located the opposite side of the tub from the faucet. They unscrew and they are channels below that seem to have a section of air when the jetted tub is on. I don't know what they're for when you open them they don't have really much of an effect on the function. They look almost as if water could be connected to them but I really have no idea. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks