3 port diverter for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Tameria11

Reaction score
Hi
I posted the same question on an old thread of mine but I think it got bypassed. Can someone direct me to a supplier of 3 port diverters. I located one but the rough in was not long enough. I have 1/2 inch of cement board, thinset and 3/8 tile going up. If you carry one Terry I will gladly order from you, but I have to have it shipped to MN. I can only find a Grohe 3 port for $360.00 Cd. :confused:
Thanks
Dave

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
diverter

Price Pfister, Kohler, probably Delta, all make them along with a bunch of other companies. The deciding factor as to which to buy usually depends on which has an appearance that equals or approximates, the rest of the faucets, as far as finish and handle.

Tameria11

Reaction score
could not locate

Hi hj
I did try the companies you mentioned but had no luck, they had 2 port but I could not find a three on the net
Thanks
Dave

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks