Help posting attachment

Users who are viewing this thread

Alternety

Like an engineer
Reaction score
When I click on the manage attachment button nothing happens. I suspect it is something with my settings, although I do not generally have this sort of problem. Can anyone suggest a way to fix this. I really need to post a drawing soon to get feedback on a design that will be implemented soon.

The little list of permissions shows I am allowed to add attachemnts. It shows everything else on or allowed except HTML code.

I tried webmaster - one message never heard from, one rejected as undeliverable. Please help.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
When you hit manage attachments, then hit browse to find the file on your computer just like you would from a normal windows app. After you find it, click on upload. If it is within the size limits, it will be attached. Note, you won't see it if you preview...in fact if you do, it sometimes purges it. Just have faith, and submit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks