Moen diverter removal...help

Users who are viewing this thread

elgucho

Reaction score
I have a three handle diverter that i need to remove. i removed the handle. and then the brass nut that i thought would be the final step, but to no avail... the problem lies with the shaft of the diverter because it is plastic. i have a screw from the handle to thread into it. if that is any help. the base of the diverter is brass and i do not see another nut or anything to grab a bight. any thought????????

elgucho

Reaction score
it is a three handle setup(hot on the left cold on the right and shower in the middle. not three valve. i just need to remove the diverter and replace it. the pic were to big of a file sorry guys

elgucho

Reaction score
good news i called the 800 number for moen and they are sending me a FREE Diverter. thanks guys for the help

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks