Waterfall faucet for tub?

Users who are viewing this thread

moobiker

Reaction score
About a quarter of the way through a Master Bath remodel, at the point where my wife is asserting her influence regarding fixtures. Her clear preference for the faucet to fill the jetted tub is a waterfall faucet. OK, I think I can make that work, but in looking at the various models available, I'm confused by potential installation issues. Can anyone help me? Are there different (or more narrow) clearance requirements for a waterfall over a standard spout? Is there anything else I should be concerned about before I soldier on toward domestic peace and tranquility?

moobiker

Reaction score
That is very cool. However, I think I'll do a little research before sharing the pic with her.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks