I have 3 zones that are not working...

Users who are viewing this thread

mayhem5220

Reaction score
I have 8 total. Each is set to come on for 10 minutes then repeat. Zone 1-4 work normally. However, zone 5-7 do not come one. They system thinks they are on and gives each one it's ten minutes. Then zone 8 comes on to close the program.

Does anyone have any idea why these 3 zones are not coming on?

Thanks in advance.

Prashster

Reaction score
I'd start by inspecting the valves. It's more likely that there are multiple bad valve connections or faulty / dirty valves than it is that you'd have 3 simultaneous leaks in the different lines that were so bad that you'd get NO pressure out of any of the zones.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Check the electrical wiring, both the hot and the ground wires. Usually the ground wire is daisy chained and a break in the chain would cause the problem.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
zones

You could have broken valves, although it would be unusual for three in sequence to break at the same time. You also have to check the electrical connections, and also check if the power is reaching the solenoids. If the solenoids operate, then you have bad valves.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks