Gerber Avalanche versus Toto Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

chuck999

Reaction score
My son defecates about 1x / 3 days with predictable results. Ancient Cadet not up to the task. Bathroom is VERY close to MY bedroom, so think pressure assist probably not the greatest option. Local plumber recommends the "Avalanche" by Gerber, says this is "best" he's used. But can find no reviews or other info on this model. Anyone here have any experience with this model? He also likes the "Drake", has installed plenty but prefers the Avalanche now ....

Any info appreciated!

Cal

In the Trades
Reaction score
I use A LOT of the new Gerber toilets . They really are VERY good! Don't have the specific "grams of crap" removed in each flush but I've been at this 26 years and haven't found a better 1.6gal flusher !

The Drakes are tried & true too. Go with the look you like ,,,, either toilet will be great.

Just a professional opinon .

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks