10 " rough & american standard

Users who are viewing this thread

bmilone

Reaction score
We are replacing our toilet that has a 10" rough. We also need it not to project out into the room no more than 27 1/2 inches. I think the American Standard Cadet toilet with the round front will work. Does anybody have this toilet and can you tell me if the flush cleans the bowl good and is it a noisy toilet? It seems from the forums that the Toto toilets are highly recommended but I can't seem to find one that will work for me. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

D

dc_homeplumber

The Cadet works well as long as you keep in mind that it is a gallon and a half flush and you can't cram it full of toilet tissue and waste matter and expect it to perform adequately. If you tend to use lots of paper, etc., you need to "flush as you go."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks