3/8" compressions to 3/4" Pipe adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Chefwong

Reaction score
Have any of you ever seen a 3/8" female compression to 3/4" Male brass adapter ? It's for a angle supple stop/dishwasher water feed .

Trying to avoid the compression adapter 3/8" - 3/4 piece and trying to do a straight angle stop to adapter route.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I don't know if such a fitting exists, but I can tell you that if you need fittings that are not commonly used, the big boxes can help you. You need to go where the pros go, a legitimate plumbing supply house. You may find some that will not sell to you, a non-professional, but many will make a cash sale for single items. At least they could tell if if what you want does exist and if not, offer an alternative to meet your needs.

Sjsmithjr

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you've got the room, it might be easier for you to locate and use a 3/8 female compression to 1/2" and a 1/2" to 3/4" adapter than to locate and purchase a single 3/8 by 3/4 adapter. I'd try a hardware store.

-Sam

Chefwong

Reaction score
I currently have a 3/8 to 3/4 adapter. It's currenty connected via compression fittings and a small piece of 3/8" tubing.....never been a fan of compression fittings...as opposed to threaded brass fittings.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks