(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: 3/8" compressions to 3/4" Pipe adapter

Default 3/8" compressions to 3/4" Pipe adapter

Have any of you ever seen a 3/8" female compression to 3/4" Male brass adapter ? It's for a angle supple stop/dishwasher water feed .

Trying to avoid the compression adapter 3/8" - 3/4 piece and trying to do a straight angle stop to adapter route.

I don't know if such a fitting exists, but I can tell you that if you need fittings that are not commonly used, the big boxes can help you. You need to go where the pros go, a legitimate plumbing supply house. You may find some that will not sell to you, a non-professional, but many will make a cash sale for single items. At least they could tell if if what you want does exist and if not, offer an alternative to meet your needs.

If you've got the room, it might be easier for you to locate and use a 3/8 female compression to 1/2" and a 1/2" to 3/4" adapter than to locate and purchase a single 3/8 by 3/4 adapter. I'd try a hardware store.

-Sam

I hear ya. Actually, I think I may have found a workaround that was right in front of me.....3/8" compression coupler

Default coupler

It might be interesting to know how a 3/8 x 3/8 coupler could take the place of a 3/4 x 3/8 adapter.

I currently have a 3/8 to 3/4 adapter. It's currenty connected via compression fittings and a small piece of 3/8" tubing.....never been a fan of compression fittings...as opposed to threaded brass fittings.