PVC well point question

Users who are viewing this thread

black2002ws6

Reaction score
I see that lowes sells pvc well points and inside connectors for the pipe in their well section. I was wondering if you can drive a pvc setup for a shallow well for drinking water for a house. All the parts a alot cheeper than hard pipe and you don't have to worry about future rusting problems. If you can how do you drive it without hurting the pipe. They don't have drive caps for pvc.

black2002ws6

Reaction score
Yea there couplings that slide inside the sections of pipe to connect them togeather instead of on the outside like regular pvc couplings.

Speedbump

Reaction score
I guess I'm out of the loop, I didn't know they made such a thing. I have seen many new ways of connecting pipe. But that wasn't one of them.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks