HELP water pump keeps running no presure

Users who are viewing this thread

offshorecca

Reaction score
Hi,

noticed my water pressure was getting very low in the house,went out side to the pump house and my gould pump was just running. i know nothing about any of this so any help i get will be appreciated. unscrewed the pressure valve from the side of the tank and a little air came out. also the well is only about 3-4 years old and it is about 95' deep. i shut of the breaker to keep thepump from just running.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The water level may have fallen below the pump...what kind of pump is it? Do you know how deep the pump is at? Can you measure the water's height?

offshorecca

Reaction score
It is a gould pump. the pump is right next to the tank. the water in the tank does seem really low. is it possiable that there is a screen somewhere that is clogged with sand?

jadnashua said:
The water level may have fallen below the pump...what kind of pump is it? Do you know how deep the pump is at? Can you measure the water's height?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks