Is Pegasus out of business?

Users who are viewing this thread

Princess_Buttercup

Reaction score
Hi -
I recently bought a Pegasus bathroom faucet from Home Depot. It's the 9000 Series, I believe, that is oil rubbed bronze. I am trying to find matching hardware and can't find it anywhere. Is Pegasus out of business? Their website doesn't exist. Is there a place that still sells Pegasus products or another manufacturer that is very similar?

Thanks!
Princess_Buttercup

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Maybe their Website is down. They were a highly-regarded brand, still sold by lots of Web retailers.

1-888-328-2383

Pegasus Warranty. Call 1-877-580-5682 or 1-888-328-2383 for Pegasus Warranty Info. All parts of the Pegasus faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it.

http://www.homedepot.com/c/KH_BA_Pegasus_Brand

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Pegasus is not a company per se. It is a Home Depot proprietary brand label. Pegasus faucets are mostly made today by Globe Union Industrial, the same company who makes Danze, Gerber, and some other brands you may be familiar with. Made mostly in China, I belive some Pagasus were also made in Italy.

The best place to look for Pegasus Faucets and accessories is in the YOW special order catalog at a Home Depot Store.

Although this is a large company, there is a lesson here that when dealing with non-mainstream brands, you need to get everything all at once. It may not be available next week.

sujax

Reaction score
Question

I bought a Pegasus faucet for my Pegasus granite sink when we redid our counters Oct 2006. At first it was fine but as the year has gone by, the water pressure is noticably reduced. I know nothing about plumbing but am hoping that this is something that can be fixed.

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
I bought a Pegasus faucet for my Pegasus granite sink when we redid our counters Oct 2006. At first it was fine but as the year has gone by, the water pressure is noticably reduced. I know nothing about plumbing but am hoping that this is something that can be fixed.

Most likely the faucet aerator has become clogged over time, try unscrewing it and see what you find.

sujax

Reaction score
Thanks, that is the first thing I did when I first noticed the water pressure faltering. I have done it regularly since and there is never anything there. Any other suggestion?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
pegasus

They were a highly-regarded brand,
You get the prize, because I did not think there was any way the words Pegasus and "highly regarded" could be used in a positive way in the same sentence.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Interesting that in the "about us" section of their website they talk about approval by the "International Association of Plumbing Manufacturer's Associations". I am not aware of that group. Looks like they were trying to refer to IAPMO, which of course stands for something slightly different. I guess that is what happens when you translate Chinese to English via the French Canadian Headquarters of Globe Union!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I've got some real nice Bolex watches for sale cheap!

Side note: Redwood can't stand listening to Navy guy's talking about a wild time at a Port o Call... Them poor squids cooped up on a boat "Hay is grey underway" for weeks or even months hitting the beach for some heavy drinking and "Womanizing":eek:

We sometimes had to take a rough 18 hour plane ride then live at an exotic destination for months... It was fun to watch the grandma's getting dressed up to run down and meet the fleet. All that salt water made the sailors lose their taste buds!:D

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Pegasus

Anyway, back to the original question. The Pegasus headquarters address is the same as Home Depot's so someone at a HD store should be able to give you an address and phone number.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks