Fawn Beige Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

gb60

Reaction score
Any advise in replacing a toilet in American Standard Fawn Beige (045). I was hoping to go with a Toto, but color match required by the Mrs.:mad: Any other brand have a similar color? If I'm limited to American Standard, any advise?

cadet-fawn-beige.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Fawn beige is an A/S color, so no one has exactly that. The only way to compare for something close is to go to a plumbing dealer and look at actual color chips. You cannot shop colors on the internet.

gb60

Reaction score
I just wanted to say I resolved my problem by going with an AS Cadet Pressure Assist. It is the only fawn beige option that seemed to have decent reviews here. All I can say is WOW! Someone in my household has a certain, shall we say, talent:eek:! For the first time in years I don't need to have a plunger at arms length! Thanks guys!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks