(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Whirlpool/shower combination

Default Whirlpool/shower combination

I am replacing a 60 x 42 bathtub/shower combination. It was a fiberglass one piece in a track home. I would like to put in a whirlpool tub/shower combination in a knockdown configuration so I can get all the pieces into the room. Does anyone know a company that makes such an item?
    Thank you, Marv

Retired Defense Industry Engineer jadnashua's Avatar

Lots of 60x42 whirlpools, but you may have trouble finding one with premade wall panels. Some designs are suitable for a shower as well, come with a lip, and can have tiled walls built around them. I happened to put in a tub made by www.jasoninternational.com, but many other companies make whirlpools in that size that can be then tiled. You may find one with optional or integrated wall panels, I just haven't looked...I wanted tile on the walls. did it myself.
    Jim DeBruycker
    Important note - I'm not a pro
    Retired Defense Industry Engineer; Schluter 2.5-day Workshop Completed 2013, 2014

Default tub/shower

You are not likely to find anything readymade. The demand would be too low, and the number of variables too high for it to be a profitable item for mass production.

Default Deb

Check out www.best-bath.com They might have something.
    Deb
    The Pipewench