• Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
This is a poll regarding what safeguards you implement when working in the profession of plumbing.

This is a multiple choice poll, it might seem like a given to most of us but I'm seeing/hearing of a great deal of plumbers still "bare handing" a great deal of their work.

I will say that there is a huge benefit to being a plumber....and that is indirectly in this profession our constant exposure to the nasties creates a highly resistant immune system to what some people can end up in the hospital over. Over the years though I've noticed that I don't heal as quickly and more care and consideration is needed to get the wounds to close up to further any problems/infections.

Rubber gloves were very hard to get used to but now I can't work without them on.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks