I've got a couple of new medicine cabinets that allow the doors to swing more than 180 degrees and can potentially bang into the wall. I've looked everywhere, on the internet and the local hardware stores for some type of travel limit but haven't found anything at all.

Any ideas? I'm hoping to find something that will mount on the inside of the cabinets and won't be too ugly when opened.