Whirlpool/shower combination

Users who are viewing this thread

Marv Kleinjan

Reaction score
I am replacing a 60 x 42 bathtub/shower combination. It was a fiberglass one piece in a track home. I would like to put in a whirlpool tub/shower combination in a knockdown configuration so I can get all the pieces into the room. Does anyone know a company that makes such an item?
Thank you, Marv

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Lots of 60x42 whirlpools, but you may have trouble finding one with premade wall panels. Some designs are suitable for a shower as well, come with a lip, and can have tiled walls built around them. I happened to put in a tub made by www.jasoninternational.com, but many other companies make whirlpools in that size that can be then tiled. You may find one with optional or integrated wall panels, I just haven't looked...I wanted tile on the walls. did it myself.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
tub/shower

You are not likely to find anything readymade. The demand would be too low, and the number of variables too high for it to be a profitable item for mass production.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks