Pull Chain Shower Valve Help

Users who are viewing this thread

jswalters

Reaction score
My pool club just purchased 10 EZ-Flo CP Brass Pull Chain Shower Valves (Part No. 10789) and they work great however, we now find that there are no parts or repair kits available for them. We already have a need for a few parts and was wondering if anyone out there had some old used ones or knows of where we can get parts.

Thanks,
Jeff Walters
jswalters@twmi.rr.com

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
I just Googled {ez-flo 10789} and got several hits from suppliers that apparently carry the valves. Also, there's a Website for ez-flo: www.ez-flo.net, aka Eastman plumbing.

jswalters

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I talked to a person at EZ-Flo and they are the ones that told me they do not carry parts. They buy the units directly from a distributer in China. So they didn't even know if there were parts available anywhere. I am checking with other suppliers of the unit but so far have struck out.

Jeff Walters
jswalters@twmi.rr.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks