Aqua Glass Shower Tileboard Border

Users who are viewing this thread

T. L. Housman

Reaction score
I am remod'ng my upstairs bath and need some help. I am at a loss for finding any diagram (i'm very visually oriented) for the tileboard borders/moulding. Inside/outside/cap etc. I know so little. The shower is installed in an interior/exterior/partition wall. I am skirting the top 9" above the shower, and the partition extends a few inches forward of the front edges of the shower with a vinyl-like tile sheeting. I did not countersink this shower into the drywall because it is a lathe/plaster historic home and a reall pain in that regard. I raised a facia with luan and plywood out to and over the shower flange. I just want the diagram so I can complete this project and start the next one...tearing out the first-floor bath and doing it allll ovveeerr again! Thanks ahead of time.
email at sni1001per@yahoo.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks