Need a Borg-Warner matching seat

Users who are viewing this thread

melanie

Reaction score
I have just bought a '70's condo and it has a white toilet seat on top of a flesh/tan-colored toilet. Toilet is in good shape, so would like to find a matching seat. Any advice?

D

dc_homeplumber

Do a Google search for the Bemis Color Direct Toilet Seat Kit. They have 94 colors plus white. It's about $50 but they have most manufacturers' discontinued colors and it's a good quality plastic seat. You can find it for a little less on the online auction sites and I believe someone on this site has mentioned before that The Home Depot carries it as well.

They don't specifically list Borg-Warner but you will receive a color chart with samples of all 94 colors. I'm sure you can find a match.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
seat

Go to Home Depot's special order desk and look at their toilet seat catalog. All the colors are listed by manufacturer, but if you want to be sure, take the toilet tank cover with you to match it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks