Where to buy Saniflo products

Users who are viewing this thread

uprichard

Reaction score
Any one tell me where I can buy Saniflo products. I am looking for the Sanicompact.

I live near San Francisco, CA. But any place that does mail order would be fine.

I just cant find anyplace

Thanks

e-plumber

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Sanicompact

A Google search revealed much info although most of it seemed to be from Great Britain (UK websites) or written in other languages.
Are you sure that this is the type of system you want?

uprichard

Reaction score
sanicompact

The bathroom will be below the main pipe, so I have to pump the waste up hill.

According to the Saniflo website they sale the product here in the USA, their supplier list is no help either.

Thanks,

e-plumber

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Sewage Ejector System

It sounds like you need a sewer pumping system but I would steer clear of a system similar to quik-jon (sp?) or similar. The finished product ends up looking like an "added" bathroom. Check into Zoeller or equal good quality sewer pumping systems and have the drainage and venting properly installed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks