(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Sump Pump

Terry, I am not sure how this actually works out since I am in the Technical depatment. What you would have to do is talk to our customer service at 1-800-928-7867 ext 5 and ask them how that would work or even call your area REP, if you do not know who that is, ask customer service when you call them.

Thanks,
    ZP

Previous member

That number doesn't work Zoellerpump. Is it the correct one 407 245 7838?

bob...

Red face

407-688-9696 is the new number, sorry about that.

Previous member

Thanks ZP.

bob...

Hope it helps!

ZP

Default Ooooooppps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoellerpump
    Hey Bill,

We can get you the new switch part number, just call 1-800-928-7867 ext 6
    and tell the them you need a new switch for your old pump. Very easy to replace and that way you will have a good back up pump just in case!
    Well I wish I would have read this BEFORE I butchered my M53 pump. *sigh*
    I have an M105 washer pump system and the pump quit a few days ago. Took it all apart to find a rusty corroded looking pump. I figured the pump was bad. Purchased a local replacement that I found out later is not recommended for anything over 95 F. So, I did not put it in because of that. It will be going back to the store tomorrow. Also when I took out my old Zoeller pump, I wanted to save the grommet for the power cord so I cut the plug off and slid it out. No biggie. However, later as I was taking the PVC tube out I decided to cut off the power cord completely (hitting self in head).
    Now, after reading all this, my switch was probably just bad, but now I have butchered the power cord off. I need a switch and a power cord. Can this be replaced and sealed again, or do I need to buy a whole pump? Thanx in advance.

Do you know how old the pump is?

Previous member

ZP, I must be small potatoes. They never bothered to give me a return call.

bob...

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher
    I have an M105 washer pump system and the pump quit a few days ago. Took it all apart to find a rusty corroded looking pump. I figured the pump was bad. Purchased a local replacement that I found out later is not recommended for anything over 95 F. So, I did not put it in because of that. It will be going back to the store tomorrow. Also when I took out my old Zoeller pump, I wanted to save the grommet for the power cord so I cut the plug off and slid it out. No biggie. However, later as I was taking the PVC tube out I decided to cut off the power cord completely (hitting self in head).
    Now, after reading all this, my switch was probably just bad, but now I have butchered the power cord off. I need a switch and a power cord. Can this be replaced and sealed again, or do I need to buy a whole pump? Thanx in advance.
    Part number is 004700 for the cord and seal assembly, order that through 1-800-928-7867 ext 5 list price is $14.00

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    ZP, I must be small potatoes. They never bothered to give me a return call.

bob...
    Send me your phone # Bob, I'll see what I can do!

Default Got new pump anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher

After looking at all the parts I would need: cord, switch, feed through grommets, etc., and the time to put it together, the "boss" here said to research a new one. I stopped at the local plumbing supply and got a brand new one for $108 w/ tax. I was happy. best of all, SHE was happy. Thanx guys. Now, who wants my old pump?

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek Mikey's Avatar

I'd go ahead and get the parts and build me a spare pump.

DIY Junior Member DIYBasementRepair's Avatar

Default Barnes SP33 Sump Pump - AMAZING

Take a peak on BasementRepairProducts.com. They have an amazing selection of Sump Pumps and Sump Pump kits. The absolute best sump pump for you would be the Barnes SP33 Submersible Sump Pump.