Am I alone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Prashster

Reaction score
This forum is like crack.

I find myself checking it at almost every free moment I have. I can't stop. And since I'm not the most frequent poster, my guess is I'm not alone in my addiction. Someone please confirm!

I'm starting to think I'm sick.

Cookie, where are ya, Ma'am?! Gimme a hug!!!

doughboy63

Reaction score
I'll agree to that. I do not contribute since my knowledge level is quite low, however I read this forum like crazy. I am a first time homeowner in a 50 yr old home with quite a bit of fixin to be done. The knowledge you can pick up here is great and I appreciate all the pros and seasoned vets for the lessons.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Worse than crack. (Disclaimer: I have not tried crack, just as I am not a professional in any of the trades I offer advice on. As someone else says, though, it's worth every penny paid.)

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Count me in -- startlingly addictive! I too end up checking it several times a day.

Speedbump

Reaction score
Yup, me too. But I have a motive. I try to sell Water Well Products from my website.

I am also addicted so don't feel like the Lone Stranger.

bob...

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
Agree. This is one of the better DIY sites. This and John Bridge's site are on my several-times-daily list.

Mike50

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm still fairly clueless.

I'll know I've arrived when I start telling people
how to solve a flange problem and start throwing around 3 dollar words like "substrate" like I know what I'm talking about....

Mike50

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow. Someone took the initiative to bold type in red the word "Substrate"
thruout the board. which is very freaking funny.
my original post was only meant as humorous in case it was misunderstood...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks