Double fixture fitting inlet length

Users who are viewing this thread

Wally Pfautz

Reaction score
Is there a minimum length requirement (UPC) between a double fixture fitting and closet flanges used for back to back toilets. Another thread alluded to this. I wish to use a 10" rough-in toilet on one side which puts the length from centerline of toilet flange to centerline of DFF vent at about 12.5".

Is this wrong? Thanks,

Hazel

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
hazel

to get feedback, of higher quality, and more complete, and faster, post a diagram or two, and keep refining them. Stick to one thread and post a link to that thread in all the other threads you start or post to.

I have back-to-back toilets. They are wall-mount with Geberit carriers. May not be much that is useful for you to know. To connect the two, a Master plumber used one Wye and one San-T, whic is permissible since venting comes down from above and vents the first one, the San-T, and then the Wye is emptying into an already vented stack. The only other optin I had was to buy a back-to-back fitting from Geberit for this, but that i repeat was for wall-mount rear-dischareg toilets, not necessarily relevant to your situation but still good to know.

DAvid

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks