water in pressure gauge

Users who are viewing this thread

baylander

Reaction score
There is water in the face of pressure gauge and the glass is cracked. I would like to replace this as soon as possible. Is there anything specific i need to know. It looks like it consist of unsrewing the old gauge and resrewing on the new one. everything else is working fine. please help and advise

baylander

Reaction score
on a bladder tank

For got to mention this gauge is on the bladdr tank and it is working 30 psi kick on and 50 psi shut off

sopulon

Reaction score
Easy

I just replaced mine (permanently read 35 psi). It was attached to the "T" that juts out the front of my pressure tank. It screwed into a 1/4" pipe thread and the replacement was readily available at Lowe's. Just make sure you shut off the water before replacing it (i.e. shut off pump and relieve pressure).

Al

baylander

Reaction score
What do you mean by relieve pressure. shuting water off relieves pressure or do i have to shut off water and relieve pressure from thr tank some how.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Just turn off the switch that powers the pump and open the lowest valve in the house and let the water run untill the water stops running. The shut the valve and then replace the gauge.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks