Little bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Gouranga

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Now this is a wierd one I have JUST started trying to figure out. I have been noticing around my house within the past couple weeks I am seeing a lot of these very small (smaller than fleas) black bugs hangin out on the floors near A/C vents, baseboards, etc. In general they are all around the house. Whenever I see these types of bugs before (in the outdoors and restaurants) they are generally in area with a lot of moisture. This has gotten me worrying about my crawlspace. Despite my numerous attempts to keep it completely dry, I have in the past had an issue with moisture in there. I even dug up 3/4 of my foundation and installed french drains, treated the foundation, put in gutter, etc to try and keep all the moisture away from the foundation. I also live on a hill and water flows quickly off my lot. Anyway, am I worrying about nothing? Should I be looking somewhere else? I just cannot thiknk of anything but the crawlspace that ties all these parts of my house together.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks