No Water At All??

Users who are viewing this thread

yee_ha

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this BB. Last night I was 5 mins into my shower and suddenly no water came out. This is a stand up shower. The knob was still out, which should mean water comes out. Not even a drip. All the other water taps and showers work. I have no clue on what problem it is. I need help.

Thanks

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Most likely you have a pressure balancing shower and the balancing portion may have gone bad or is stuck. What brand of shower is it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
spool

A stuck spool will just shut off one side of the water supply. The other side, hot or cold, will still have pressure, so your problem is most likely in the shower head.

yee_ha

Reaction score
hj said:
A stuck spool will just shut off one side of the water supply. The other side, hot or cold, will still have pressure, so your problem is most likely in the shower head.

Thank you! A black washer that broke got suck in the hose shower head hole. Problem solved. Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks