Laughed till I fell down....again

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Met a lady who told me about her husbands attempt to clear a toilet. Seems their dog liked to pick up dog toys and drop them in the toilet. Last weekend they flushed the toilet and something was lodged in it. After chemical drain openers and a 15' X 3/8 snake her husband gave up and pulled the toilet and brought it into the garage to work on. Looking he found the dogs round squezee toy stuck in the trapway. He tried all kinds of things to get it and came upon the idea that he would pour a small amount of gasoline in the trapway and light it so it would melt the toy and they could get it out. So he poured and lit the gas.BOOM The toilet bowl exploded into fragments all over the garage.

Lakee911

I&C Engineer (mostly WWTP)
Reaction score
That's funny, unless you're that guy ... Sometimes its hard not to let one's stupidy amaze you ... I know I amaze people sometimes ;)

Heard the one about cleaning products in the toilet and innocent pee'er drops in a cigerette?

Jason

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The guy that poured gasoline in his toilet is lucky to be alive.

Chards of broken porcelain will cut like glass.

One of my customers had a dog that dropped his round rubber ball in the bowl.
It fit almost all the way through the trapway, but would not pass through.

I had to pull the toilet and use a wood screw into the ball to pull it through.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks