Hydroswirl brass jet replacements

Users who are viewing this thread

pashber

Reaction score
I just signed a contract to remodel our master bathroom, which was constructed in 1992 by the previous owner. My husband and I have decided to keep our Hydroswirl hydromassage bathtub (which is huge) because it is in perfectly good working order. We are going to have the tile around the deck and the sides replaced, so the tub will have to be pulled out. Our problem is that the brass-plated whirlpool jets (there are 6) are badly tarnished and I would like to replace them, if possible. However, I can't find any information about Hydroswirl on the web. Did this company get taken over or did it go out of business?

Does anyone know if there are replacement parts available, or whether it is possible to refinish or replate these parts? This is a hydromassage bathtub whirlpool system, size 487201, number 72313.

Any help would be appreciated!

cstdenis

Reaction score
same issue with aqua glass

I have the same issue with our aqua glass spa tub. They have brass jet trim that is tarnished and I want to replace with brushed nickel or white. I found them on the internet and sent a question to their customer service, got a response asking me how old the tub was and when I told them it was 14 years old, got no response.
Anyone have any idea where I can purchase replacements? I assume Kohler jets will not work here.
I've attached a picture of the jet trim.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks