Dripping noise from wash basin in bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

ManShri

Reaction score
I have been experiencing a water dripping noise (or kind of a water dripping on something) from my wash basin on the second floor bathrooms. The noise is when the water is drained from the wash basin. To test it out I filled a bucket of water (from 1st floor) and drained it in the wash basin in Master Bedroom and second bucket in the common bathroom. As soon as I drained the water I could here dripping water (fast initially) and then slowing down slowly. The noise is kind of water dropping on something.

I have noticed this for last six months. I have not seen any leakage sign on the 1st floor ceiling, no signs of water at all anywhere. I DO NOT get same syndromes from the first floor wash basin and kitchen sink. No sign signs of any leak in the basement either.

The house is 28 years old and I am in North East (NJ). I am getting concerned that this may be warning before some big trouble.

Any thoughts on what might be the issue?

Thanks

MJ :confused:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks