plumbing problems

Users who are viewing this thread

halali

Reaction score
i've been having a number of plumbing problems:

my bathtub drain has been spitting up a viscous black, sulfuric substance, grease and whatever has accidently gone down the kitchen sink, whenever i turn the water on in the kitchen. i know my drain is clogged, maybe not fully, but it is very very slow draining. i've tried to declog the drain as best as i can with home remedies. but what other advice do you have?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
First, quit dumping chemicals into it. Then call a plumber to properly auger the drain.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I agree with Gary Swart. You should call a plumber and have him take care of it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
?

GONGOOZLER

An idle spectator.
Actually, an idle spactator along a canal, watching the canal boats. Not many of those in most parts of the U.S.A.

halali

Reaction score
i actually haven't dumped any chemicals into it. i've only tried to remove what is immediately clogging the drain, but does anyone know if the problem is greater than just a clogged drain?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
hj said:
GONGOOZLER

An idle spectator.
Actually, an idle spactator along a canal, watching the canal boats. Not many of those in most parts of the U.S.A.

A canal is full of water and plumbers deal with water and in some cases the water in a house may come from a canal so I am bending the definition a bit but I think it fits and it is a good name for customers that watch. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks