(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: plumbing problems

Default plumbing problems

i've been having a number of plumbing problems:

my bathtub drain has been spitting up a viscous black, sulfuric substance, grease and whatever has accidently gone down the kitchen sink, whenever i turn the water on in the kitchen. i know my drain is clogged, maybe not fully, but it is very very slow draining. i've tried to declog the drain as best as i can with home remedies. but what other advice do you have?

First, quit dumping chemicals into it. Then call a plumber to properly auger the drain.

I agree with Gary Swart. You should call a plumber and have him take care of it.

Default ?

GONGOOZLER

An idle spectator.
    Actually, an idle spactator along a canal, watching the canal boats. Not many of those in most parts of the U.S.A.

i actually haven't dumped any chemicals into it. i've only tried to remove what is immediately clogging the drain, but does anyone know if the problem is greater than just a clogged drain?

Quote Originally Posted by hj
    GONGOOZLER

An idle spectator.
    Actually, an idle spactator along a canal, watching the canal boats. Not many of those in most parts of the U.S.A.
    A canal is full of water and plumbers deal with water and in some cases the water in a house may come from a canal so I am bending the definition a bit but I think it fits and it is a good name for customers that watch.