(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: structural damage?

  1. #1

    Default structural damage?

    I wasn't sure where to put this post. Since it concerns a well room, I thought maybe this was the best.

    It actually is the underpart of my steps outside. I am having problems with water coming thru the wall in there. Now, I am able to look at certain parts of the ceiling in it and see the red bricks which I am sure are the steps.

    Also, the neighboring wall to the well has 4 bricks, these are cinder bricks, I think, which is pushing out. They are been like that since we bought this house, and someone thru the years, put some kind of silicone in the cracks where the bricks meet.

    My question is, is this considered structural damage?
    Last edited by Cookie; 11-23-2006 at 04:23 PM.

  2. #2


    Cookie, I wish that I could be of help with this. Call your insurance co and ask them. I have found some companies here will cover almost anything, while others will try to get out of paying everything. Best of luck, and God bless!

  3. #3
    Electrician, JIW sparking5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006


    How's it going w/ the aunt's former brother-in-law contractor?
    Last edited by sparking5; 06-25-2006 at 06:56 AM.
    Sparkie Pam aka Plumber Pam

    "I don't give up. Plan M or N just gotta work!"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts